Sporty Chick: Sincerely Isyss

By
Updated: March 29, 2011

Seems like more girls are bringing Sexy back to Sports. I follow @sincerely_isyss and recently caught her video on WSHH. Thought you guys really might enjoy this girl in her football shoot and more. Make sure yall follow her on Twitter @sincerely_isyss and check out her site www.sincerelyisyss.com. Most definitely wanted to share this model with you because she is clearly #teamnophotoshop. Hope you guys enjoy!!

What do you fellas think of the first Sporty chick???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

7 Comments

1. Isyss Jones-Porter (@Sincerely_Isyss)

March 29, 2011 at 12:38 pm

RT @FullCourtPUMPS: Fellas I added a Sporty Chic section!Videos and pics of the gorgeous @sincerely_isyss and yess she is #teamnophotoshop http://bit.ly/e674we

2. Jason Williams (@Jahquan3)

March 29, 2011 at 12:50 pm

RT @FullCourtPUMPS: @sincerely_isyss FCP post:: Sporty Chick: Sincerely Isyss http://bit.ly/fFUiNX

3. DonnaGreene

June 5, 2012 at 4:59 pm

This is getting a bit more subjective, but I much prefer the Zune Marketplace. The interface is colorful, has more flair, and some cool features like ‘Mixview’ that let you quickly see related albums, songs, or other users related to what you’re listening to. Clicking on one of those will center on that item, and another set of “neighbors” will come into view, allowing you to navigate around exploring by similar artists, songs, or users. Speaking of users, the Zune “Social” is also great fun, letting you find others with shared tastes and becoming friends with them. You then can listen to a playlist created based on an amalgamation of what all your friends are listening to, which is also enjoyable. Those concerned with privacy will be relieved to know you can prevent the public from seeing your personal listening habits if you so choose.

4. Monroe Mccatty

January 13, 2016 at 11:54 am

How soon do you think web crawler will certainly pickup my blog posts?

5. Sanjuanita Versoza

January 14, 2016 at 3:57 am

I wish to start a blog where I could talk to people and have them respond to my blogs. Not myspace or facebook. I tried blogger but the just blogs I can find were about global warming and guns. I want some where that I can open a free account and say what I as well as people react to my sites and I can respond to theres. If anyone may help me that might be great!.

6. quest bars

February 9, 2016 at 2:04 am

It’s awesome designed for me to have a site,
    which is helpful designed for my knowledge. thanks admin

7. quest bars

February 9, 2016 at 8:54 pm

Everything is very open with a clear description of the issues.
    It was definitely informative. Your site is useful. Thanks for