Jessica Olsson, Dirk Nowitzki’s Girlfriend is Chocolate

By
Updated: May 31, 2011

“But when you get on, he leave yo’ ass for a white girl” -Kanye West

Well not in this case. Women seem to always complain how these athletes go for the lighter skinned women when they get rich and the sistas get no lovin. Well Dirk Nowitzki seems to take a liking for the darker shades in life.

His girlfriend Jessica Olsson who he reportedly is recently engaged too, seems to be a nice wholesome girl. The two met while Dirk was in Scotland and they immediately hit it off.

Not sure if she has the power of the Kardashian curse to help Dirk get the ring. On the other hand, Savannah’s charm doesn’t seem to have paid out well for Lebron James.

The two seem happy and I wish them the best of luck.

s/o to BSO for the pics

**Update**

Jessica joined in on all of the ESPY festivities this week with Dirk Nowitzki. Was priviledged to have met her at the ESPN Pre ESPY party on Tuesday and she and Dirk looked very much happy together. Wonder what private island the two have been on since the finals because she was much darker than the previous pictures I had seen of her, yet still VERY gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

67 Comments

1. craig collins (@cjc502)

May 31, 2011 at 3:26 pm

"Jessica Olsson, Dirk Nowitzki’s Girlfriend is Chocolate" http://bit.ly/mv4bGz Dirk like that swiss chocolate. Lol #Mavericks #NBA

2. NBA1981

May 31, 2011 at 8:47 pm

She is mixed race(half white/half black). Like Obama she is half Kenyan.

• tamtam

July 15, 2011 at 3:16 am

and Obama is Black! They way he is being treated confirms that!!

• BS

April 10, 2012 at 6:59 pm

Fuck obama!!! That black son of a bitch!

• Hope

August 6, 2012 at 3:08 pm

Why don’t you try Jesus, you just called his son out of his name, even thou he dosen’t care like the rest of us.

• Jim Lee

August 11, 2012 at 11:56 pm

The way he is being treated? You moron the press is so far up his ass I dont see how he can play that much golf and go to all the fundraisers.

3. Jennifer (@MsJenni93)

May 31, 2011 at 10:13 pm

I knew i liked him shes cute RT @FullCourtPUMPS: Jessica Olsson, the chocolate sista who’s engaged to Dirk Nowitzki http://bit.ly/kQjqwM

4. Kim

June 8, 2011 at 12:32 am

Every African American has some white in them. She’s black.

• anton

July 29, 2012 at 8:51 pm

She is even not american.
      She is half swedish half kenyan.

5. Peanut

June 9, 2011 at 1:35 am

@Kim you are such a damn idiot. The girl is biracial. But typical black people are eager to claim anything under the sun is black.

• angela

June 28, 2011 at 12:39 pm

Peanut
      ‘Eager’ to claim everything as Black? So you actually think the police would profile her as White? You think this girl could go to a KKK rally and say she is White? LOL Come on.

• Peanut

July 13, 2011 at 11:04 pm

Its hilarious how black people are so eager to keep an outdated rule that is actually degrading to them alive.

And that oh society ain’t gonna see her as white so she gotta claim black argument is silly. It does not change the fact that one of her parents isn’t black. I f we are to go buy what “society says” thinks every black person on here should have aids and 12 kids on welfare right now.

Yes it would be silly of her to say she’s white but also would be silly for her to just say she’s black when she’s a combo of both. But again black people take it offensively if i mixed person says so because “they are just trying to distance themselves from us.” When they are just stating who they are.

• Damien

July 14, 2011 at 2:12 pm

@ Peanut…Lets just say she is a “person of color.” That would be the most accurate, however, legally people of color have always been given the same status as black people. And if she was driving down the NJ Turnpike she would be dealt with as such.

• Peanut

July 14, 2011 at 4:15 pm

you do realize that not all of the world considers biracial blacks black right? In several countries biracials have their own category. But yeah she’s a person of color.

• sheikwil

July 19, 2011 at 11:07 pm

Black people are not claiming anything, it’s funny how no matter who we mix with, they always come out black. That just shows how powerful we are, loser. lol

• BS

April 10, 2012 at 7:45 pm

Fuck you!

• Kevin Brown

April 11, 2012 at 1:57 pm

Again, white society was the group that used the saying: “If there is a single drop of black blood, then a person is considered black (non-white).” Society still clings to that standard today. Like Chris Rock once said, “If she thinks she’s white…go ask the Kennedys; they’ll tell you what you are!” Go apply for membership to the KKK or any other “social” organization like a country club; you’ll find out in a hurry.

• anton

July 29, 2012 at 8:54 pm

In france there are some multiracial people members of the national front. Also in holland, a close associate of right wing leader pim fortyn was a afro surinam woman.
        These categories only exist in the usa.

6. shan

June 9, 2011 at 4:08 pm

@peanut….”typical black people”?..YOU
    sound like the idiot!

• Hope

August 6, 2012 at 3:11 pm

When are you people going to be tried of having such hate? How do you do it?

7. RC

June 13, 2011 at 1:18 am

@SHAN… Peanut is right and you know it. So drop it and accept it.

8. melissa

June 13, 2011 at 2:17 pm

At the end of the day she is BLACK ,when she walks down the street all people will see is the black side!

• Lillie

June 14, 2011 at 7:19 am

I just expected to see a tall beautiful Swedish girl. Typical Swedish. Sorry, but to me they just don’t match, but who really cares about my opinion, but I do have a right to my opinion.

• BS

April 10, 2012 at 10:42 pm

Yes you do and I agree with you 100%, THEY DON’T MATCH AND THEY DON’T LOOK GOOD TOGETHER!!! It’s SICKENING!!! And if his eyes deceive him surely his nose won’t!

• BS

May 4, 2012 at 6:07 pm

He’s a damn nigger lover, that sick bastard!

• Samoyed

May 30, 2012 at 3:42 am

Biracial is the proper term. Generally darker genes are dominant so a 100% African black mated with a 100% Anglo white will generally look like what we see as a light skinned black. American blacks have lots of native indian and white mixed in hence their generally lighter color than Africans. The key is how she acts and thinks, not her tone. I recall tennis player Boris Becker also dating a very dark girl and he was white as snow. Dirk is so white that perhaps their kids will look at least a little tan. Good luck to them.

• Temekia Shipp

May 30, 2012 at 9:30 pm

@ BS, I guess the slave masters back in the day were nigger lovers. They could get enough of that black stuff back in the day. It shows with all the different shades black people come in. White women must didn’t turn them on for them to always go F$ck black women. If you don’t believe me, go ask your daddy. lol..

• arnold

April 27, 2013 at 1:09 pm

ASSHOLE !

9. tayen

June 13, 2011 at 2:48 pm

I’m sure Dirk didn’t see a biracial woman when he first met her. He saw a beautiful, chocolate woman. What’s so wrong with that?

• BS

May 4, 2012 at 6:11 pm

She looks like aunt Jemimah!

• BORIQUUA21

May 30, 2012 at 4:29 pm

Now I know why your user name is B.S, because your opinions are just that B/S

• Temekia Shipp

May 30, 2012 at 9:38 pm

Amen Tayen! Everybody got opinions like everyone have assholes. Always got something to say. I guess no one would of said anything if she was white. No matter what you think he could care less. He’s still going to make the same amount of money regardless what you think . I didn’t hear anyone saying anything when Odom Married Kim Kardashian sister. Not that I have anything against her. I think they make a beautiful couple. Personally I’m not into inter-racial dating but I don’t knock anyone else if that’s what they like. As long as he love her, that is all matter. ~Onlymyopinion~

10. Sherlyn

June 23, 2011 at 1:01 am

She’s beautiful and Dirk is happy.. what else matters?

11. Zellsbott

June 25, 2011 at 6:35 am

Who would have ever thought Dirk Nowitzki would be such a ni***r-lover? Only thing worse than a ni***r is a ni***rlover. Dirk is German so he SHOULD know better. I’m really disappointed in him, being a Mavs fan and all. Apparently his athletic talent far outweighs his mental competence. Ah well…

• Candie

July 7, 2011 at 3:15 pm

But…she’s not black, she’s BIRACIAL!!! (sarcasm) LOL leave it to white trash racists to actually keep it real and spell it out plain.

• Doretha Peters

October 23, 2011 at 11:03 am

You are so stupid, why do the world refer to our current President as black. Do you think Jessica can pass as white at a KKK meeting. If she was in an accident and someone call 911 would they tell emergency that is a biracial person? Use your gray cell and think before you write something so stupid.

• greg

July 14, 2011 at 1:16 pm

youre a moron and its a damn shame that someone like you is a mavs fan just like me.

• Doretha Peters

October 23, 2011 at 10:56 am

You are a fool.Both of Boris Becker wives were black. All though Austria broke away from Germany, The Count Ferdinand married Countess Mary Vo Hapsburg a jet black woman From African. Dirk is not the first white German man to marry a Black woman. You are so stupid not to know this fact.

• anton

July 29, 2012 at 9:11 pm

Also one son of hans adam , the absolutiste count of azstrian neighbour liechtenstein, is married to a carribien woman.

• manilawoman08

February 26, 2012 at 2:07 pm

You are an idiot. Maybe in the US, white-having a relationship with-black is a big issue. You have to remember that Dirk’s a German, and Jessica’s half Swedish, and Europeans don’t have problems with that kind of arrangements. It’s just in the US that heavily racist people like you have a problem with that.

• FunnyOne

April 6, 2012 at 12:04 pm

O’ NOOOOoo we don’t have an issue with race in this country!! (heavy sarcasm)!!!

• BS

April 10, 2012 at 10:45 pm

Agreed!

• Kevin Brown

April 11, 2012 at 2:02 pm

I guess you must be a Brian Cardinal fan, he’s the only “white” guy on the entire team! Him and the coach. Even Mark Cuban the owner isn’t “white”.

• Temekia Shipp

May 30, 2012 at 9:45 pm

@ ZellsBott, you racist s.o.b. You are so freaking ignorant. I bet you didn’t finish school to make such an ignorant statement. I guess your dad must of been a nigger lover back in the day because the white man couldn’t get enough of that black stuff. lol.. If you don’t believe me, just ask your daddy. If you look the word nigger up, it means an ignorant person. I guess you’re not educated enough to know that you bum. lmbo.. All I can do is laugh because you are so funny. Don’t forget to look the word nigger up in the dictionary. By the way, I’m a educated nigger. Hope you have a wonderful day!

• T

June 1, 2012 at 12:51 pm

You do know nigger means a low, down ignorant person like yourself. So who ever loves you loves a nigger.

12. Michelle

June 27, 2011 at 12:09 am

@ ZELLSBOTT, You must be the ignorant White Trash who actually loves NIGGERS! LOL

13. Diana

July 7, 2011 at 12:05 pm

Please don’t ever respond to comments from people like Zellsbott. The only reason why they get on these boards is for attention.

14. DavidH

July 9, 2011 at 5:06 pm

Look how Dirk played, with a new lease on life. I don’t know if Jessica was responsible for him owning the 4th quarter… probably not … but, she HAD to have a positive effect on his attitude, and hence, his game.

She looks classy and beautiful. It’s time for Dirk to get married.

15. ChoppedVeal

July 13, 2011 at 11:23 pm

Is this even the same chick? Because the girl he was partying with after they won against the heat and was at the espy awards with looked darker.

• Dehlia

July 14, 2011 at 1:08 am

Does it really matter what color this woman is? I mean dang, can’t we just get past race for a moment? If it were a black baller or player and he was with or married to a white woman, none of you would comment on her; but the fact that Dirk of all people has a woman of color, now all of a sudden the ignorance in many of yu trying to determine how much of one color over the other she really is, is sad. The woman is not one or the other, she as was noted in bi-meaning of two different races; she is really a beautiful woman and holds herself well each and every time I see her. Why wouldn’t Dirk find her attractive? To be a professional is hard at times, you just do not know who is in it for you or your money. He had to have looked for someone he could trust and fall in love with. You ignorant white women on this site commenting on a man who was raised in a country where the color of people’s skin doesn’t matter is the new age if people today. I married my husband, not because he is white or not black, but becuase I fell in love and loved him as a person. The fact that we are a mixed couple never came into it. He’s a man, a good man, a white man, and he loves me. What else matters or should matter? I wish Dirk and Jessica love and happiness.

Its really sad when they have to deal with people like ignorant and non educated Zellsbot. How utterly stupid can you be? The minute you open your mouth it shows that you are far from intelligent or in fact educated.

• greg

July 14, 2011 at 1:15 pm

im pretty sure he just meant that the pictures dont look like theyre the same women.

16. Ha!

July 15, 2011 at 4:18 am

…don’t you just love it? “Much darker but still very gorgeous “…. as if to imply that her getting a tan (a tan? In the summer? What??) Should make her LESS beautiful… wow.

17. Stephanie

July 15, 2011 at 11:52 am

I’m glad Dirk is in a healthy, positive relationship. He’s one of my favorite players. It’s good to see him happy and succesful.

18. M

July 19, 2011 at 11:08 pm

I think she looks better dark skinned.

19. BlackGirlsRock

November 13, 2011 at 4:22 pm

wow she is pretty he is happy and she is happy they are getting married and having their life together forget haters, and there is nothing wrong with a german white man dating a black girl cos i am in that relationship and we are very much in love.

20. Najala

January 12, 2012 at 9:59 pm

@Zellspot You can’t hate what you call niggers and also be a Mavs fan. Because the team is filled with beautiful brown Men! So your comment is dumb and lame just like you. Big, talented, handsome, strong brown Men…. Keep your hate to yourself its ignorant to dislike someone because of color. Grow up already.

21. dirk nowitzki

April 8, 2012 at 11:09 pm

I do not mind if you people concentrate more on your own business.How could you know more about Dirk than Dirk himself?
    Thanks for your interest.Better if you could mind your own business more.
    Life is short and so take care of yourselves.
    Save the energy and time and money.
    Bon chance.
    Best wishes.

• SHELIA

April 10, 2012 at 11:15 am

Can’t we just be happy for Dirk, color has nothing to do with it as long as he is happy. You go Dirk I ain’t mad at you!!!!!!

• Mrs. C

November 14, 2012 at 3:50 am

True blessings to Dirk and Jessica, I am so glad that you found someone with class and not trash, she sets the example on how a true lady should dress, it is refreshing to see that you saw her brains before her body,hopefully these other wives and girlfriends will take notes and dress more like Jessica, please do not be bothered by all of the hatred that people are writing there must be something missing in their lives…….I have been involved in a mixed relationship for 25 years my parents were very accepting as well as my friends and for the ones who did not adjust I told them to take a hike……last but not least thanks for winning the title in 2011….I was outnumbered in my house by my husband, my son, and 2 nephews……but you made them a believer …….

22. JOHN

April 10, 2012 at 7:16 am

She looks biracial

• just me

April 22, 2012 at 1:17 am

2012……can you just imagine…a..man in love with a woman…..and we have comments…hummmmmm

23. Moto

August 8, 2012 at 7:23 pm

She’s a nigger.

24. tvsinner

November 23, 2012 at 2:41 pm

Oh god, another black woman with a white male what is up with these “polly wants a cracker” types..Given the history u would think black women would stay away from these fucks with a 50 foot pole..

25. Dan

June 28, 2013 at 12:29 pm

Let me explain something to some whithe people in the room. The difference between Afro american (Black) and african is African Americans have some percentage of white in us. Just like DOMINICANS, Brazilians(PARDO), some Puerto Ricans etc.This is why we have so many colors.

26. Lam

June 30, 2013 at 9:09 pm

It is time for all the racial hatred to stop. Black or white, Grizzly gray, Green, Orange whatever color you name this is still two humans that either like or love each other whether you like it or not. They don’t care what you think of them being together. As long as they are happy with one another great. Would you all still act the same way if….it was a white woman with a black man or ….God forbid, it was your sons or daughters bringing home someone of a different race. UMMMMM I wonder. I can only guess……no I know…you would hit the heavens. Please stop the horse sh&&. I now see how racist people are on certain sites. You just can’t help yourselves can you. So you all don’t get the wrong idea I am part Irish, part Black, part Cherokee, part Blackfoot Indian. I will say it again stop the horsesh&&. You all are part something and you need to wake up and realize that it is what it is. stop trying to play it off like you are better than the other or that because a person of color is involved with a white person something is wrong. This has been going on for years…..nothing new. So LIVE WITH IT.

27. Lam

June 30, 2013 at 9:14 pm

Watch what you say Moto. Someone knows you. Knows your family back ground.

28. dan brown inferno free

January 12, 2014 at 12:14 pm

If you desire a free of cost copy of Dan Brown’s most up-to-date publication called ‘snake pit’, then satisfy visit this site and acquire your free of charge duplicate now!