Basketball Wives Malaysia Pargo is a Former Video Vixen

By
Updated: September 6, 2011

It doesn’t surprise me to find out that Malaysia Pargo from Basketball Wives is a former video vixen. I feel as though she’s one of the prettiest girls on the show [I personally LOVE Gloria] but to each its own.

Many video models land rappers and ballers as an aftermath of being glammed and sexy in videos and pictures. Now just because Mrs. Pargo landed herself an athlete and stuck to him, doesn’t mean it works for everyone. #shrugs

So she went from getting naked in a Ludacris video to marrying a NBA Chicago Bull player? Oh. I’d say the girl is winning…..and she made it out of Compton. *shrugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

41 Comments

1. Daniela

September 6, 2011 at 2:57 pm

Hey if it worked for her she better do that! Lol I think she’s the prettiest one, not to mention one of the FEW that are actually basketball wives.

2. J

September 23, 2011 at 12:09 pm

It’s funny that she looks down on Dreya who is doing the same thing she did i think she is fake and has her nose up in the air.

• Yumz

September 27, 2011 at 1:21 am

Are you watching the same show? Malaysia clearly stated that she’s done music video’s and understands the position Draya is in and for that reason alone she cannot and will not pass judgement on her a frown down on her.

3. prettyface

October 4, 2011 at 12:56 am

I think Malaysia is the prettiest on the show, both her an Draya should get together and whoop on Laura miserable ass. as you can see the whale went after the two prettiest girls. can someone say JEALOUS! hating is bad for you ma.

• monettesexy

October 20, 2011 at 7:48 pm

I think Jackie is an old miserable bitch. Imani thinks too much of herself. Gloria views Draya as a threat because her man obviously dont want to marry her and Laura screwed Shaunies man so clearly she i.s a jumpoff to the 10th power. Draya and ;alaysia are the prettiest two of the bunch……go figure

4. Lovemesomecake

October 6, 2011 at 1:02 pm

I like Malaysia too! She never judged Draya. In fact, she is probably Draya’s only friend. She is very beautiful. Laura is absolutely disgusting! YUCK! I want to throw up every time I see her. No wonder she hates on Draya and Malaysia so much. That chick needs a life, for real. And I am so sick of her saying, “white is right!” I will laugh if she got a white man and he dogged her out worse than Gilbert ever could! Kicking her out of the house was the best thing Gilbert Arenas has done. He doesn’t owe her anything. However, he does have to take care of those kids until they are of age and I hope he does. I am still on the fence about Jackie, but I am starting to like her more and more. Draya wasn’t as bad as I thought she would be. Gloria still has that same old self righteous attitude. She is not very pretty, but at least she looks better than her sister (YUCK!) Ron Artest’s wife…hmmmm, if she got into a fight with Tammi, I wonder who would win. LOL!

5. Lovemesomecake

October 6, 2011 at 1:04 pm

Oh yeah, that other chick who called Draya worthless: Why are they allowing 50-year-old women on that show? All I can say is, HATER!

• shelly

March 28, 2014 at 4:12 pm

GOD willing you too will live to be 50.

6. Panya

October 7, 2011 at 3:49 pm

I can’t stand Malaysia’s high siddity, fake, messy, fetus face looking, wanna talk classy but still sound ghetto and have a speech impediment…looking ass. LOL bitch tried to say “affordable” and it came out like “affordabow”.

• hannah

October 26, 2011 at 3:21 am

how miserable are you?clearly you aren’t watching the same show as everyone else.I think I know what it is..you have to be a hometown hater..you know the chick that knows her from compton that is clearly upset she didn’t snag a NBA man..like ocho “chile please”..you said all of that behind a computer screen get a life because no one clearly found your comments funny…insecure much??lol

• nelly

November 10, 2011 at 8:25 pm

I love Malaysia,she is an epitome of what a lady should be and as for those old hags hating on her and Draya, someone should please tell them that their time has lapsed.They should stop hating the pretty ones.

• Curtom

January 8, 2013 at 11:08 pm

Ummm…a lady is NOT going to get into a brawl in a restaurant or anywhere else. Malaysia lacks class in every sense of the word. So do the other girls.

Adults don’t get into brawls or worry about what their friends are doing because they didn’t share EVERYTHING in their lives. They all act like children. Bad ones at that!

7. whaaaaa

November 22, 2011 at 5:05 pm

MALAYSIA PARGO IS CLEARLY THE BEST LOOKING ONE OUT OF ALL OF THEM. DRAYA IS PRETTY TOO. I dont know why people be like oh gloria and laura the best looking. Honestly it’s a light skin look thing with some people because Malaysia body looks firm and on point even after he child, her face is gorgeous, her style is gorgeous. She only seems booji to everyone else because you put her next to the rest of them she the only decent one. The rest are pretending to have class and ghetto. Gloria bags under her eye’s make her look 46, and her nose ojob did not help at all. She look nice some episodes and on the reunion with MAKE UP ON. Laura look decent with MAKE UP ON.. Jackie not ugly just her neck and back rolls..Imani not ugly neither she just weak

8. faiza

December 30, 2011 at 9:42 pm

@Hannah I totally found @Panyas comment very funny.am not American but I understand u guys bullshit to the max.I don’t think Malaysia has any class watsoever,did u c how quickly her shoes came off trying to fite Laura? Dat girl is very hood and just fake pls.and y do you kip fixating on beauty?u Americans always hv the most superficial and shallow minds.I don’t care about anyones beauty and I think Tanya has the best character which I much appreciate and so should everyone and stop talking about beauty!

9. where to buy miracle garcinia cambogia

July 21, 2013 at 8:13 am

It’s the best time for making several plans for future years and it is time to feel special. We have see this publish and when I may merely I actually would like to tell you several exciting issues or perhaps strategies. You may create future content relating to this report. My partner and i want to discover more elements roughly that!

10. jankhan

November 1, 2013 at 6:56 am

I LAIK TO MALESIAN GAREL VIDEO

11. luckypenny04

February 21, 2014 at 7:21 pm

Why does Malaysia look so much and sound like Porcha Williams from Real Housewives Of Atlanta?

12. Rey Stegent

January 13, 2016 at 2:35 pm

Right now chrome automatically downloads available an audio and opens it. I want it to prompt myself with the discussion box so I can choose where to save this. I’ve appeared in options-> downloads-> look at and edit actions and there is nothing at all set right now there that I can change..

13. seo plugin

January 14, 2016 at 2:46 am

Hello Web Admin, I noticed that your On-Page SEO is is missing a few factors, for one you do not use all three H tags in your post, also I notice that you are not using bold or italics properly in your SEO optimization. On-Page SEO means more now than ever since the new Google update: Panda. No longer are backlinks and simply pinging or sending out a RSS feed the key to getting Google PageRank or Alexa Rankings, You now NEED On-Page SEO. So what is good On-Page SEO?First your keyword must appear in the title.Then it must appear in the URL.You have to optimize your keyword and make sure that it has a nice keyword density of 3-5% in your article with relevant LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing). Then you should spread all H1,H2,H3 tags in your article.Your Keyword should appear in your first paragraph and in the last sentence of the page. You should have relevant usage of Bold and italics of your keyword.There should be one internal link to a page on your blog and you should have one image with an alt tag that has your keyword….wait there’s even more Now what if i told you there was a simple WordPress plugin that does all the On-Page SEO, and automatically for you? That’s right AUTOMATICALLY, just watch this 4minute video for more information at. Seo Plugin

14. learn car insurance

January 31, 2016 at 2:04 pm

The very next time I read a blog, Hopefully it won’t disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, Yes, it was my choice to read, however I truly believed you’d have something helpful to talk about. All I hear is a bunch of complaining about something you could fix if you weren’t too busy searching for attention.

15. kelebihan fasapay

January 31, 2016 at 3:59 pm

My Opera stopped functioning saying the server had not been found but Internet Explorers still works. I used to make use of firefox continuously but only recently this stopped functioning. I already checked the firewall and it enables firefox so i don’t know what wrong..

16. jual perfect money balance

January 31, 2016 at 4:27 pm

you are really a good webmaster. The website loading speed is amazing. It seems that you’re doing any unique trick. Also, The contents are masterwork. you’ve done a excellent job on this topic!

17. mt4 firewood

January 31, 2016 at 5:41 pm

I want to start to put my photos up on my camera, and start a blog or something. Where is a good spot to do this just like a website or something, do i have to copyright them thanks: ).

18. agen poker terpercaya

February 1, 2016 at 8:58 am

I would like to create a site where really a one stop shop for tales and articles on a particular subject…. as long as I give credit towards the author or source will I be okay, I will never steal unique content, but instead gather this… is this legal?.

19. pimple on earlobe

February 1, 2016 at 11:53 am

With almost everything which appears to be building within this specific subject material, your perspectives happen to be rather stimulating. Nonetheless, I appologize, because I do not subscribe to your whole suggestion, all be it exhilarating none the less. It looks to everybody that your opinions are generally not totally validated and in reality you are your self not even completely convinced of your point. In any case I did take pleasure in reading it.

20. penyebab keputihan saat hamil

February 1, 2016 at 4:13 pm

What i do not realize is actually how you’re not really much more well-liked than you might be now. You’re so intelligent. You realize therefore considerably relating to this subject, made me personally consider it from numerous varied angles. Its like men and women aren’t fascinated unless it is one thing to accomplish with Lady gaga! Your own stuffs great. Always maintain it up!

21. ibu hamil minum kopi

February 1, 2016 at 5:06 pm

Want to detailed introductory course in creative writing-novel, short story, even has and movie screenplays. Written prior to but not published and no formal training..

22. agen judi poker

February 2, 2016 at 11:50 am

What running a blog site may i start a blog page and actually get viewers or subscribers?

23. prediksi bola hari ini

February 2, 2016 at 3:10 pm

Hi ! I absolutely need some help and ideas intended for my innovative writing assignment. We have to imitate the Canterbury Tales simply by Chaucer. We need to have 5 diverse people (so significantly I have a brunette young female who is a musician from NJ) and they are going on a pilgrimage to NY. They have to be diverse depending on gender, course, race, and occupation and where they may be coming from. They have to each tell a tale. I am having a large amount of problems getting creative with them. I really have no idea where to begin. I would really appreciate any kind of ideas. Thanks!.

24. Berita Bola Terkini

February 2, 2016 at 4:49 pm

^.. History: I’m applying for an MFA in innovative writing system, and I’ve truly never taken a creative composing course. Most of my creative writing understanding comes from research I did by myself. I’m questioning if within my research I actually at least learned the basic principles of innovative writing, or if I do need to take a course before starting the program? So what do you think? I am aware most of the fictional elements and exactly how they can be applied, though I can’t say that I apply them well..

25. Jual Knalpot Racing

February 3, 2016 at 8:40 am

Seems building websites for a while now… like 10 years, haha. Just for fun of course. Nothing major. But some people have experienced my function and recommended I start a website building business or some sort. How would I go about doing this? I can’t say for sure a whole lot regarding servers and so on but I am just a very fast learner. Could anyone produce a minds up or point myself in the ideal direction of some info on this?.

26. live score indonesia

February 3, 2016 at 4:40 pm

great post, very informative. I wonder why the other specialists of this sector don’t notice this. You should continue your writing. I am confident, you’ve a great readers’ base already!

27. perut buncit

February 4, 2016 at 2:53 am

What blogs perform you examine for information on the applicants?

28. travel malang juanda

February 4, 2016 at 4:42 am

My wordpress blog with Arras theme shows different on different PC. Perfect on one PERSONAL COMPUTER, but wiered on the additional?

29. dating on facebook

February 5, 2016 at 1:48 am

I’m searching for a WordPress newspaper theme that let’s te readers sign up for a e-zine. How do I discover out in the event that a template can do that? When I consider the demos I never run into this function. Thanks!.

30. tips fashion pria pendek

February 5, 2016 at 2:47 am

I’m a writer and I might love to have got people’s views on my work. Does anyone know any good blogging sites?. Twitter is not a blogging site and the just way people see your focus on twitter as if they stick to you. Twitter and fb are not answers that I am looking pertaining to. Thank you for your input..

31. rok celana muslimah murah

February 7, 2016 at 9:51 pm

How can I use blogging to increase traffic on my website?

32. cheap furniture

February 8, 2016 at 1:14 pm

The next time I read a blog, I hope that it won’t fail me just as much as this one. After all, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually believed you would probably have something useful to talk about. All I hear is a bunch of crying about something that you could possibly fix if you weren’t too busy seeking attention.

33. leirvik bed frame

February 8, 2016 at 2:18 pm

I haven’t a clue how to use WordPress and Comicpress to create sites and release comic whitening strips! Please help. Do you know of a good walkthrough? Thanks very much!.

34. quest Bars

February 8, 2016 at 7:05 pm

Hi there everyone, it’s my first pay a quick visit at this web site, and post is truly fruitful for me, keep up posting
    these articles.

35. jsone

February 9, 2016 at 1:16 pm

After looking over a few of the blog articles on your web site, I really appreciate your way of blogging. I book marked it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back in the near future. Take a look at my website as well and tell me your opinion.