Basketball Wives Malaysia Pargo is a Former Video Vixen

By
Updated: September 6, 2011

It doesn’t surprise me to find out that Malaysia Pargo from Basketball Wives is a former video vixen. I feel as though she’s one of the prettiest girls on the show [I personally LOVE Gloria] but to each its own.

Many video models land rappers and ballers as an aftermath of being glammed and sexy in videos and pictures. Now just because Mrs. Pargo landed herself an athlete and stuck to him, doesn’t mean it works for everyone. #shrugs

So she went from getting naked in a Ludacris video to marrying a NBA Chicago Bull player? Oh. I’d say the girl is winning…..and she made it out of Compton. *shrugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

17 Comments

1. Daniela

September 6, 2011 at 2:57 pm

Hey if it worked for her she better do that! Lol I think she’s the prettiest one, not to mention one of the FEW that are actually basketball wives.

2. J

September 23, 2011 at 12:09 pm

It’s funny that she looks down on Dreya who is doing the same thing she did i think she is fake and has her nose up in the air.

• Yumz

September 27, 2011 at 1:21 am

Are you watching the same show? Malaysia clearly stated that she’s done music video’s and understands the position Draya is in and for that reason alone she cannot and will not pass judgement on her a frown down on her.

3. prettyface

October 4, 2011 at 12:56 am

I think Malaysia is the prettiest on the show, both her an Draya should get together and whoop on Laura miserable ass. as you can see the whale went after the two prettiest girls. can someone say JEALOUS! hating is bad for you ma.

• monettesexy

October 20, 2011 at 7:48 pm

I think Jackie is an old miserable bitch. Imani thinks too much of herself. Gloria views Draya as a threat because her man obviously dont want to marry her and Laura screwed Shaunies man so clearly she i.s a jumpoff to the 10th power. Draya and ;alaysia are the prettiest two of the bunch……go figure

4. Lovemesomecake

October 6, 2011 at 1:02 pm

I like Malaysia too! She never judged Draya. In fact, she is probably Draya’s only friend. She is very beautiful. Laura is absolutely disgusting! YUCK! I want to throw up every time I see her. No wonder she hates on Draya and Malaysia so much. That chick needs a life, for real. And I am so sick of her saying, “white is right!” I will laugh if she got a white man and he dogged her out worse than Gilbert ever could! Kicking her out of the house was the best thing Gilbert Arenas has done. He doesn’t owe her anything. However, he does have to take care of those kids until they are of age and I hope he does. I am still on the fence about Jackie, but I am starting to like her more and more. Draya wasn’t as bad as I thought she would be. Gloria still has that same old self righteous attitude. She is not very pretty, but at least she looks better than her sister (YUCK!) Ron Artest’s wife…hmmmm, if she got into a fight with Tammi, I wonder who would win. LOL!

5. Lovemesomecake

October 6, 2011 at 1:04 pm

Oh yeah, that other chick who called Draya worthless: Why are they allowing 50-year-old women on that show? All I can say is, HATER!

• shelly

March 28, 2014 at 4:12 pm

GOD willing you too will live to be 50.

6. Panya

October 7, 2011 at 3:49 pm

I can’t stand Malaysia’s high siddity, fake, messy, fetus face looking, wanna talk classy but still sound ghetto and have a speech impediment…looking ass. LOL bitch tried to say “affordable” and it came out like “affordabow”.

• hannah

October 26, 2011 at 3:21 am

how miserable are you?clearly you aren’t watching the same show as everyone else.I think I know what it is..you have to be a hometown hater..you know the chick that knows her from compton that is clearly upset she didn’t snag a NBA man..like ocho “chile please”..you said all of that behind a computer screen get a life because no one clearly found your comments funny…insecure much??lol

• nelly

November 10, 2011 at 8:25 pm

I love Malaysia,she is an epitome of what a lady should be and as for those old hags hating on her and Draya, someone should please tell them that their time has lapsed.They should stop hating the pretty ones.

• Curtom

January 8, 2013 at 11:08 pm

Ummm…a lady is NOT going to get into a brawl in a restaurant or anywhere else. Malaysia lacks class in every sense of the word. So do the other girls.

Adults don’t get into brawls or worry about what their friends are doing because they didn’t share EVERYTHING in their lives. They all act like children. Bad ones at that!

7. whaaaaa

November 22, 2011 at 5:05 pm

MALAYSIA PARGO IS CLEARLY THE BEST LOOKING ONE OUT OF ALL OF THEM. DRAYA IS PRETTY TOO. I dont know why people be like oh gloria and laura the best looking. Honestly it’s a light skin look thing with some people because Malaysia body looks firm and on point even after he child, her face is gorgeous, her style is gorgeous. She only seems booji to everyone else because you put her next to the rest of them she the only decent one. The rest are pretending to have class and ghetto. Gloria bags under her eye’s make her look 46, and her nose ojob did not help at all. She look nice some episodes and on the reunion with MAKE UP ON. Laura look decent with MAKE UP ON.. Jackie not ugly just her neck and back rolls..Imani not ugly neither she just weak

8. faiza

December 30, 2011 at 9:42 pm

@Hannah I totally found @Panyas comment very funny.am not American but I understand u guys bullshit to the max.I don’t think Malaysia has any class watsoever,did u c how quickly her shoes came off trying to fite Laura? Dat girl is very hood and just fake pls.and y do you kip fixating on beauty?u Americans always hv the most superficial and shallow minds.I don’t care about anyones beauty and I think Tanya has the best character which I much appreciate and so should everyone and stop talking about beauty!

9. where to buy miracle garcinia cambogia

July 21, 2013 at 8:13 am

It’s the best time for making several plans for future years and it is time to feel special. We have see this publish and when I may merely I actually would like to tell you several exciting issues or perhaps strategies. You may create future content relating to this report. My partner and i want to discover more elements roughly that!

10. jankhan

November 1, 2013 at 6:56 am

I LAIK TO MALESIAN GAREL VIDEO

11. luckypenny04

February 21, 2014 at 7:21 pm

Why does Malaysia look so much and sound like Porcha Williams from Real Housewives Of Atlanta?