John Wall Dating Model/Vixen Keyshia Dior? [Photos]

By
Updated: September 14, 2011

Keyshia Dior is a vixen that is quite the hot commodity. The model has been linked to rappers Gucci Mane, Rick Ross, TI, and Yo Gotti. Looks like she has moved on from the rapper to the real ballers– Basketball players. Keyshia was spotted enjoying her night at King Of Diamonds with Wizards guard John Wall.

John Wall sure has been making his rounds at strip clubs. Just last week he was celebrating his birthday at Atlanta’s most popular strip club Magic City.

I think Keyshia’s a pretty girl. What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

16 Comments

1. Mandii B (@FullCourtPUMPS) (@FullCourtPUMPS)

September 14, 2011 at 1:57 pm

FCP Post:: John Wall Dating Model/Vixen Keyshia Dior? [Photos] http://t.co/fukKswU

2. Mandii B (@FullCourtPUMPS) (@FullCourtPUMPS)

September 14, 2011 at 10:29 pm

FCP:John Wall Dating Model/Vixen Keyshia Dior? The two party together at Miami’s King of Diamonds [Photos] http://t.co/VG03xjrF

3. Otto Gindi

January 13, 2016 at 12:59 pm

How do i automatically publish my blogs to Facebook?

4. backyard batting cages

January 31, 2016 at 11:46 am

I have to express my appreciation to this writer just for bailing me out of this incident. Just after looking throughout the internet and finding techniques which are not productive, I believed my entire life was done. Being alive without the answers to the problems you have fixed through your posting is a crucial case, as well as the kind which may have badly damaged my career if I had not noticed your blog post. Your skills and kindness in touching the whole lot was very helpful. I’m not sure what I would’ve done if I hadn’t discovered such a stuff like this. I can also at this time relish my future. Thanks for your time so much for your expert and sensible help. I won’t be reluctant to suggest your web blog to any person who requires guidelines on this subject.

5. cara deposit bitcoin

January 31, 2016 at 3:04 pm

I realize its itself is free for personal peer to peer…. but individuals are also publish a articles which is copyrighted…. installing this is illegal in uk or not? becoz we are not posting like bit-torrent only installing.. Its anywhere illegal yet people r still downloading it in some countries like india, pak becoz the INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER do not say anything…. that is im requesting is this same thing is happening in uk also?.

6. bisnis online fasapay

January 31, 2016 at 3:59 pm

Howdy I’m thinking about computer courses to study, today I spoke to someone from one from the unis I had been interested in one of the courses were more about designing as well as the other practical and even more technical fixing and support the system. I’m really thinking about that. Its called pc enterprising…. Yet I want to apply to more yet I obtain confused as every university calls the pc courses a different name. So i’m just unsure if its software, or pc science, IT, IS with business. I think it could be IS with business what Now i am interested in yet I’m unsure. In some of the modules in the business one has: details systems, computer-programming, data management, software tests, human pc interaction. developing internet applications supporting the systems somewhat thing.. Which usually computer course would include that kind of things? Its one of the useful and technical I want I am just not interested in designing. And may anyone tell me from this which computer programs is more such as the one i described could it be Information technology with business or something else? And is Computer science based on creating the applications? and not the greater practical.

7. withdraw balance firewoodfx

January 31, 2016 at 5:53 pm

How do I prevent Firefox from opening a site that has a malware?

8. pimple on earlobe

February 1, 2016 at 11:25 am

WONDERFUL Post.thanks for share..more wait .. …

9. obat batuk alami untuk ibu hamil

February 1, 2016 at 3:36 pm

Is a URL intended for copyrighted web content also covered by the copyright?

10. prediksi bola jitu

February 2, 2016 at 3:06 pm

I appreciate, cause I found just what I was looking for. You have ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

11. skandal artis indonesia

February 2, 2016 at 4:05 pm

I by no means installed any kind of copyright stuff online/offline. I realize what i do or not really. i just need to remove this warning from my pc but how to start how. would someone please help me??.

12. tools for woodworking

February 2, 2016 at 6:42 pm

I just arrived in Chiang Mai. I needed to post on my blog, at Blogspot, but all of the headings are actually in Thai, not British. Is the problem with my computer, or the hotel’s wi-fi assistance, or what? How can I get things back to English once again?.

13. Maroone Chevrolet

February 3, 2016 at 8:53 am

What is the best software to design websites and blogs?

14. travel malang juanda murah

February 4, 2016 at 4:05 am

I am really impressed together with your writing talents as well as with the structure on your weblog. Is this a paid topic or did you customize it your self? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it’s rare to see a great blog like this one these days..

15. jasa renovasi rumah murah

February 4, 2016 at 11:59 pm

Well I really liked studying it. This information procured by you is very useful for accurate planning.

16. jenis burung kicau

February 5, 2016 at 2:19 am

Almost 3 years ago, my old pc had many bad viruses and bad pop-ups. I use some files left on that computer and Used to do not see them for nearly three years ago. I question I should to see my old data files again which i can connect to my fresh computer to old computer. That is definitely problem which i is scared which poor viruses can come to my new a single from old one. Make sure you let me know how I can get my old files move from my old computer to my fresh computer with out bring bad viruses to my new one?.